Texas Roadshow Participants Promo
Your $99 reservation fee is 100% refundable.
Secure your spot on the waitlist and discover if your kiddo is approved to use a Trexo. You can also lock in the 2023 pricing and avoid the increase in 2024.
We have financial resources and information on various funding options. Just ask and we will share what we have.
This $99 reservation fee promo is only good for families that trial the Trexo during the Texas Roadshow 2023.
This page will only be live until November 21, 2023.
What Happens After You Place Your Reservation?
1. You will receive an email confirming your reservation. We will send you the link to the detailed instructions for the assessment. Please note: no further payment is required until closer to when your Trexo ships.
2. Complete your assessment within 10 days. You can get your PT to help you, or you can let us know if you are having trouble.
3. Next we do our internal review. If we need more information, we will let you know.
- If your child isn’t a good fit for the Trexo, we will let you know and we will refund the reservation fee.
- If your child is a good fit, we will send you a list of the accessories, along with the size of your Trexo and Rifton Dynamic Pacer. Pricing is included.
- If you decide not to proceed, you can cancel your reservation and get your money back.
- If you decide to proceed, we will let you know the next steps and the timeline for your Trexo delivery.
- If you need extra time to fundraise, let us know and we can move your spot on the reservation list to give you more time.
The lease comes with a 2-week trial period and there is a 2-week trial period for purchase in full. This is included to make sure that your child will be confident using this device at home. The device is adjustable in height and can grow with your child. If the device does not work for you, simply return it and we will refund you. Your trial start date is the day you complete training.